Feb. Meeting Recap
On Thursday, February 2nd, Long Beach BMW/Husqvarna played host to the Orange County Dualies for their monthly club meeting. Seventy-seven members and guests were in attendance and 6 new members joined the club that evening.
Klim Technical Riding Gear and MotoQuest adventure tours provided drinks and a fantastic Mexican dinner for all in attendance.
The full line of Husqvarna TEs and BMW adventure and touring bikes were on display.
Guest speakers included:
· Charles Berthon - General Manager of Long Beach BMW/Husqvarna (and the newest member of the OC Dualies)
· Kris Odwarka – President, Husqvarna Motorcycles North America
· Jeff Konicke – Market Sales Professional, Husqvarna North America
· Jayson Plummer – Klim Technical Riding Gear
· Kevin Hagerty – MotoQuest adventure tours
· Lou Vanderveen – Ride for Kids Task Force Leader
· Avery Innis – IRS Media and Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats & Luggage
· Keith Huff & Paul Flanders, AMA District 37
Following dinner, the dealership opened their full-line service shop for a tour and Q&A session, to wrap up this great event.
The OC Dualies wish to sincerely thank Long Beach BMW/Husqvarna, Klim and MotoQuest for their warm hospitality and for providing such a unique venue for a club meeting.
Long Beach BMW/Husqvarna is the #1 BMW dealer in the USA and is located at 2125 E. Spring St., Long Beach, CA 90806 and can be reached at (562) 426-1200.
See even more pics here: http://www.photosbytink.com/dualieslongbeachbmw/